Appuyer et déplacer pour zoomer
Passer en survol l'image pour zoomer
M-DELVACMXF215W40CASE 6x1 QT CARTON (207)
Code de produit : M-DELVACMXF215W-40CASE207
Mobil Delvac MX™ F2 15W-40 is a high performance diesel engine oil that helps extend engine life in severe on and off highway applications. The advanced chemistry of these products delivers exceptional performance in both modern, high-output engines including those with Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR), as well as older engines operating on either low or high sulfur fuels. As a result, Mobil Delvac MX™ F2 15W-40 meets or exceeds the API CI-4 PLUS service category. Mobil Delvac MX™ F2 15W-40 is recommended by ExxonMobil for use in a wide range of heavy duty applications and operating environments found in the trucking, mining, construction, quarrying, marine and agricultural industries. These products will provide outstanding protection in the most demanding diesel engines of Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit, Mack, Navistar, Volvo, and others. Mobil Delvac MX™ F2 15W-40 also meets or exceeds the API SL specification for gasoline engines and mixed fleets. The outstanding performance reserve of Mobil Delvac MX™ F2 15W-40 is the result of extensive cooperative development work with major Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and advanced additive chemistry with patented Trimer technology. These enhancements assure excellent control of oil thickening due to soot build-up and exposure to higher temperatures and provide outstanding resistance to oxidation, corrosion, wear, and high temperature deposits.
- Disponibilité : En inventaire
API CG-4; API CF; API CI-4 PLUS; API CI-4; API CH-4; API SL; API SJ; ACEA E5-02; VOLVO VDS-2; MACK EO-M; MAN M 3275-1; CUMMINS CES 20072; CUMMINS CES 20071; CUMMINS CES 20078; CUMMINS CES 20077; CUMMINS CES 20076; Detroit 7SE 270 (4-STROKE CYCLE);; CATERPILLAR ECF-2; MACK EO-M PLUS; MACK EO-N Premium Plus 03; VOLVO VDS-3; Detroit Detroit Fluids Specification 93K214; ZF TE-ML 04C
- High performance diesel applications including pre-2007 turbo-charged, low emission engines designs, including those featuring EGR technology
- On highway applications operating in both high speed/high load and short haul pick-up/delivery
- Off highway applications operating in severe low speed/heavy load conditions
- Modern marine high-speed diesel engines, including Caterpillar, Cummins, Volvo, Daihatsu, and Yanmar.
- High performance gasoline engines and mixed fleet operators
- Diesel-powered equipment from American and Japanese OEMs
- On highway heavy duty trucking and off highway including: construction, mining, quarrying, and agriculture
Always check your owner's manual for the manufacturer's recommended oil viscosity grade, API service classification and any builder approval.